Thursday, February 24, 2005
songs... n thoughts
Free
Would you believe me if I said
That we are the ones who can
Make the change in the world today
Would you believe me if I said
That all of the dreams in your heart
Can come true today
Would you believe me if I said
That life can be all that you
Want it to be today
And if I had wings I would fly
'Cause all that I need You are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I'd still hold on
'Cause You're all that I believe
And the One that created me
Jesus because of You
I'm free
Would you believe me if I said
That God can make miracles happen today yeah yeah
Would you believe me if I said
That you don't need to wait for the answers before
You step out in faith
Would you believe me if I said
That nothing is ever impossible for God
Just live your life
With God inside
You won't regret
One moment of it
And give all that you can for God
For God
For all You've done
My Saviour
Redeemer
Lifted me from the miry clay
Almighty
Forever
I will never be the same
Cause you came near
From the Everlasting
To the World we live
The Father's only son
And you live and you died
and you rose again on high
And you opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah
For all you've done
Hallelujah
For all you've done
(F-sharp)
And you live and you died
and you rose again on high
And you opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah
For all you've done
For this Cause
Hope has found its home within me
And I have been found in You
Let all i am be all you want be to be
All i want is more of you
Cause all i want is more of you
Let your presence fall upon us
I want to see you face to face
Let me be forever lost in your love
All I want is more of you
Cause all I want is more of you
I'm living for this cause
I lay down my my life
Into your hands
I'm living for the truth
The hope of the world
In You I'll stand
All I want is you
All I want is..
All I want is you...... Jesus
Just saw the three beautiful songs ya?
After sunday worship... the 2nd n 3rd songs just can't get out of my head. so i typed it out! memorised the lyrics le.. haa.. oh wells.. must be qiuluan made me practised so many times until they are just stuck in my head. but they are definitely pleasant and sweet!
The first song i put was sth i found when browsing the web. found it really apt.
Just wanna inform all my friends.. after reading thru the first song do u really believe we are the generation to reach out? to see the lost saved? =)
i'm going for a mission trip in May! and its to reach out to the Local Kids. Really hope to gain your support as part of the mission team! Its doesn't matter when ur helping by your prayers or funds. I just wan to invite all of you to be part of my team! do let me know if your interested to contribute in God's work ya! love you guys! :)
Would you believe me if I said
That we are the ones who can
Make the change in the world today
Would you believe me if I said
That all of the dreams in your heart
Can come true today
Would you believe me if I said
That life can be all that you
Want it to be today
And if I had wings I would fly
'Cause all that I need You are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I'd still hold on
'Cause You're all that I believe
And the One that created me
Jesus because of You
I'm free
Would you believe me if I said
That God can make miracles happen today yeah yeah
Would you believe me if I said
That you don't need to wait for the answers before
You step out in faith
Would you believe me if I said
That nothing is ever impossible for God
Just live your life
With God inside
You won't regret
One moment of it
And give all that you can for God
For God
For all You've done
My Saviour
Redeemer
Lifted me from the miry clay
Almighty
Forever
I will never be the same
Cause you came near
From the Everlasting
To the World we live
The Father's only son
And you live and you died
and you rose again on high
And you opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah
For all you've done
Hallelujah
For all you've done
(F-sharp)
And you live and you died
and you rose again on high
And you opened the way
For the world to live again
Hallelujah
For all you've done
For this Cause
Hope has found its home within me
And I have been found in You
Let all i am be all you want be to be
All i want is more of you
Cause all i want is more of you
Let your presence fall upon us
I want to see you face to face
Let me be forever lost in your love
All I want is more of you
Cause all I want is more of you
I'm living for this cause
I lay down my my life
Into your hands
I'm living for the truth
The hope of the world
In You I'll stand
All I want is you
All I want is..
All I want is you...... Jesus
Just saw the three beautiful songs ya?
After sunday worship... the 2nd n 3rd songs just can't get out of my head. so i typed it out! memorised the lyrics le.. haa.. oh wells.. must be qiuluan made me practised so many times until they are just stuck in my head. but they are definitely pleasant and sweet!
The first song i put was sth i found when browsing the web. found it really apt.
Just wanna inform all my friends.. after reading thru the first song do u really believe we are the generation to reach out? to see the lost saved? =)
i'm going for a mission trip in May! and its to reach out to the Local Kids. Really hope to gain your support as part of the mission team! Its doesn't matter when ur helping by your prayers or funds. I just wan to invite all of you to be part of my team! do let me know if your interested to contribute in God's work ya! love you guys! :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]