Thursday, February 16, 2006
no title
hello! yar.. its me again! feeling quite sore recently!!!
just hope is pms so at least i'll get over it a.s.a.p...
wells..
Valentines' just ended. I kinda dun really like people asking me about valentine..
wells.. is not exactly sth so so special bah.
guess when expectations are raised.. it kinda spoils the date. haha..
wells.. I dun wish to be celebrating valentines' anymore. I'm sad.
haven't really been communicating well recently lo.. really discourages me along this road. how can people just think that there isn't a problem except me. guys just think that if they do not raise up the problem.. it will just dissolved!
how about just working all day long and never tries to share with me about work. its painful to be knowing nothing about him. why is it always me me me?? i'm tired lo.
I WANT A BREAK. i'm tired. I shld have just taken it back at that point of time. now.. exams are near.. there is nothing I can do about it. I duno wad to do anymore.
enough is enough. feelings are always overwhelming.. I dun feel like thinking le.
hopefully all is but a dream.
just hope is pms so at least i'll get over it a.s.a.p...
wells..
Valentines' just ended. I kinda dun really like people asking me about valentine..
wells.. is not exactly sth so so special bah.
guess when expectations are raised.. it kinda spoils the date. haha..
wells.. I dun wish to be celebrating valentines' anymore. I'm sad.
haven't really been communicating well recently lo.. really discourages me along this road. how can people just think that there isn't a problem except me. guys just think that if they do not raise up the problem.. it will just dissolved!
how about just working all day long and never tries to share with me about work. its painful to be knowing nothing about him. why is it always me me me?? i'm tired lo.
I WANT A BREAK. i'm tired. I shld have just taken it back at that point of time. now.. exams are near.. there is nothing I can do about it. I duno wad to do anymore.
enough is enough. feelings are always overwhelming.. I dun feel like thinking le.
hopefully all is but a dream.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]