Friday, February 03, 2006
total surrender...
today i learnt about Total Surrender...
I guess it really spoke to me.. its been long since i've been spending quality time with God.
I haven't given Him.. my 100% surrender...
wells.. I guess its really horrifying to check my growth level...
Stagnant!! like o.ooooooooooooo1 %???
Am i expecting it to grow without much effort??
Paul (Saul) versus Balaam...
Woo.. first time i heard of this comparision....
I feel like i'm neither.. den i reminds me of Revelation 3... like how God will spit the Lukewarm out of his mouth!!
He may convicts the cold to be hot for him... but the lukewarm... mmmmm...
I duno wad to do... Maybe fairfield ignite can help also convicts me of my growth.
I wrote on my notes today.. " The key to unlock Full Surrender is Prayer"
I guess i might have to equate it to Prayer is a Step of Faith.
Having a fulfilled prayer life is discipline.
Lord, I ask of you this day.. Come and fill my heart... May you convicts me.. and my Quiet Time.
I guess it really spoke to me.. its been long since i've been spending quality time with God.
I haven't given Him.. my 100% surrender...
wells.. I guess its really horrifying to check my growth level...
Stagnant!! like o.ooooooooooooo1 %???
Am i expecting it to grow without much effort??
Paul (Saul) versus Balaam...
Woo.. first time i heard of this comparision....
I feel like i'm neither.. den i reminds me of Revelation 3... like how God will spit the Lukewarm out of his mouth!!
He may convicts the cold to be hot for him... but the lukewarm... mmmmm...
I duno wad to do... Maybe fairfield ignite can help also convicts me of my growth.
I wrote on my notes today.. " The key to unlock Full Surrender is Prayer"
I guess i might have to equate it to Prayer is a Step of Faith.
Having a fulfilled prayer life is discipline.
Lord, I ask of you this day.. Come and fill my heart... May you convicts me.. and my Quiet Time.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]