Saturday, April 15, 2006

chop!

I book a space first. i know i got sth to write..
but tired.. must rest. i update tml ok. sorry arh. bb!

hello hello!
i'm here already.
wells.. today is Saturday the 15th! oh okok.

Let me give a brief update for 15 days. hhaa.. just to keep myself updated with my own life.

Guess its been quite a hectic 15 days.
on the 3rd, I went to work as usual at Tampines.. Time seems to fly pretty fast. Was really looking forward to see Daniel.. cos i knew in a few hours time.. he will be back lo. hee.. Then it is the Day where i met Qingwen to sign a Tax Form at Bouna Vista. Cool.. its done finally.

on the 4th, Finally he came back.. haa.. but I was too tired to entertain him. wells...but i heard about the ST mtg on the 4th la. Heard that only su su went to meet them. see i got show my concern for them. haha.. Qingwen told me de la.

Happy Birthday to Joanne! Finally 17th! i'm so glad to have her studying in the same school as me.. woo wah! TRM! oh wells.. then we had pizza on her birthday! Fion, Yuming and my brother.. plus me and my parents we spend it together at home. i'm sure she had fun with other friends too.

And yesh.. Mel Mel.. Happy Birthday to you too!

Next up on the 5th, I was quite happy la.. tho had to do PD la.. den.. met daniel mah. Of cos happier lo. den.. I met him at Tampines.. We went for dinner then went around to shop shop. but I was tired so we brought my new slippers and we went Home.
I like the pair of slippers. Been eyeing on it for a while. Cos is pinky.

On the 6th, Its a Thursday! I had to go to Church for a connexion leaders meeting. Hmm was quite cool. Get to hear alot of testimonies. hee. Motivated to share mine. Later i'll put in at the last part. ohoh.. den I wore this polka dots dress.. its pink and sea-green polka dots. I like it. But!!! haha.. Gibson said I look like Ah-ma! win le lo!!
At least aunty poh khim say its nice. I trust her taste better! haha..

but when i was at work.. Jill was so scared tt i might fall sick cos i nv bring jacket lo. hehe she gave me a pillow and jacket to keep warm. and Lulu was joking saying that Jill is like a mother scared i exposed too much so must wrap like a cocoon! hhaaaaa... so funny lah. but I appreciate it lots really! Cos the place is really cold.. and i forgot my jacket. hehe..

On the 7th, I met Daniel again. dun think tt i meet him too often k! is definitely not true. Cos is been 3 weeks that he went M'sia la. haa.. oh den we went to Marina Square to eat Outback Steakhouse. hee.. We celebrated our 1st anniversary there. Its quite nice. I kinda like the place.
We then went to walk walk. and we got my sis's a cake cos she needed one to bring to her friend's house. hee..
Then, we spend some time walking and catching up den went home to rest for the day! Work was tiring me out quite abit.

On the 8th, I had my connexion group. Which was the actual day of my one year of anniversary la. but wells.. its okay! God's work is important lo. hee.. I spent my afternoon with Wenlin painting the Canvas. haha.. It was so funny. Walter and Weeteck were fighting to helping us colour it. So cute la. anyway.. ya lo. We drew a church with 12 of us inside. Its the whole Group! haha..

Then.. We had our discussion.. i think i was the faci for tt week. Its the last discussion meeting. But i'm sure gonna miss the group. But we have people indicating that they want to stay on. Actually is the whole group staying. i'm excited to know the new plans that the church will be embarking on to put everyone is the group. heee..

Me and Benjamin rushed all the way to home! Cos he had to do his enrollment.. I was more excited and worried for him la.. haa.. I was afraid that he din get what he wanted. but at least God blessed us! haa.. Then Kelwin came to pick us up. We went with Kevin, Rudy adn Jaime to west coast Macs. oh wells.. eat my dinner there and spent time with Kevin! Its great tokking to him. hahaa..
then kel sent me home, thanks kel.

Then came the 9th, It was church! We had an altar call for people who wants to recieve Christ. hee.. I really truely been praying for my Group's salvation. Really believe that God will work in and thru my group! den after that.. We had Mission Fair.
There was a crusade booth. So I went to help out. Guess its a pleasure to help out bah. Cos is like.. introducing the Movement to Church people. Can't wait for the next gen 12ii. Then can bring Wenlin along! haha..

After that I wasn't feeling well.. Guess its wind in my stomach. Was so tired. But I prayed and asked for Strength. So God gave me Strength. I found energy to meet Serene Ang.. haha.. so we had a good time fellowshipping together. Thank God for allowing me to spend time with his people. I'm blessed by Serene's sharing and presence. I ate dinner with Serene. She told me it was her first home-cooked meal since she touch down from australia. =) Thank God for tt honour.

so the next day came.. the 10th, I had some foody for lunch.. like wanton mee, ice cream and junk. Then i had a bad stomache maybe is also brought over from yesterday wind/gas in the stomach. I prayed, that God will heal me! and He did! Thank God. Was so much in pain that I was so tired. I wanted to Go home. But i stayed until after work.

Then i met Daniel for dinner. I was feeling not so well so I went home to rest. Then nv spend much time with him too. oh wells. no choice. Then I came home rested and slept.

Woke up on the 11th Morning.. I was like quite revitalised! Thank you Jesus! So I went to work.. With a big bag! haa.. cos I was planning to go for Crusade's planning retreat! I enjoyed the Retreat and Fellowship there. It reminded me and refreshes me about the call to Great Commission!

I spend time with Tabi-bi! haa.. its Daniel who call her tt.. so blame him for teaching me tt. haa.. Was glad to see Joyce, Sinyi, Joanna, Tab, Serene, Justin, Joshua, Henry, Shaowei, Alex! hahaa of cos ( Jasmine, Zhengbin and Kaili came on the Second day.. was happy to see them too!!) We really need men... Godly men in the ministry! REally! my Batch onli got like 3 guys serving actively la.. please GOd.. Bring in Godly Men and Women into Crusade.

on the 12th morning.. I left early for Work.. but waited beri long for the bus. so in the end i reached the MRT onli at 8.57am. wells.. i was quite happy at work la.. despite of some frustration. Especially when Jill went for meeting i was like so lost. I had to be in-charge of many things.. wells.. is oke. Good training mah. haha..

At night.. i spend time with Tabi and watch Ella Enchanted. I spoke to Su regarding my request and she agreed! i'm glad tt someone is walking with me to find my direction now. hee.. Our girls dome was really active at night. We had chats until 3.30am!! haha.. the next day i woke up at 6.30am! haha.. and i had a full day of work. thanks la! ahaha..

on the 13th, Went work.. super tired la.. due to the lack of sleep and heavy work load la.. cos had some mistakes to settle.. den is like i worked until 7.10pm lo!
Was in quite a tiring shape. On the MRT, i kept thinking of going home to Sleep!! But i got a Service to Go.. So i asked God howhow... can i dun go...?

Then guess what? Uncle chong kai was at Dover MRT waiting for someone to come. but the person din turn up. and he gave me a ride to Church! i'm so glad!! hee.. Thank God for answering my prayer and for chong kai! hehee..

Enjoyed the Service! pretty cool lahz. Then I hit straight home with my sis and bro for dinner! hee.. yeah!! hungry! then rested early got service on Friday!

came Good Friday - the 14th! oh wells.. its really nice. I went church at ten den learn alot from service! Pastor Bernard shared that we need Jesus. and alot of things la. I was so ministered by the choir. and I remembered Jesus' Sacrifice. Understanding His love so much better.. I love him more!

then.. my connexion grp went for ice-skating.. was quite good lah. heee.. oh wells.. den Zealyn was injured.. I really hope that God will heal her soon! Take care dear.
then.. we went to marina square to do some shopping.. I brought a bag for myself. i've been eyeing on it for a while.. hee. its 24 bucks at Tampines.. and 22.9 at marina.. wells.. so i just get it la. Really like it. tho i'm sure somewhere else will sell even cheaper. Wells.. time spent together is never wasted la.. I love the company of my group.. tho i was really tired. But yup. i love all of you!

then.. we spend alot of money on food lo.. but i enjoyed the ride home with Meigee! hee.. she is always my good companion! thanks MG! love you!

hmm... okook.. as for today! 15th! I had brunch with Corinne! Thanks dear for time spent with me! I enjoy it much! Really love you and evelyn alot! when you go netherlands.. i'll miss you much! but i'll definitely take care of evelyn! dun worry! we will wait for you to come back de. then we can all hang out again!

oh ya... then.. I had dance prac.. was pretty lost la.. cos nv practice yesterday. din want to skip de. but i had to give priority to my connexion group la. sorry. but slowly i got better at it. thank god. I prayed hard that God will help me. Dancing is definitely not my forte. was afraid tt i'll spoilt the dance. whew... see how tml bah. its the opening! so dun be late or you will miss it!

then i went to clementi with Corinne.. thanks kel for driving again! hhaa.. then we brought bubble tea.. and I got the wrapper to wrap my canvas. Next, I came online to blog everything down! haha test my memory mans! ahha.. okok. Thanks for reading.

Lastly - after thots. I promised to dedicate a column for my Connexion Group..
Wells.. Firstly, Thank God for all of you.
Ray - Thanks.. you are a faithful servant! i'm sure God is pleased with you. you make up much in this group. Please dun ever feel un-needed! You are a gem to us and God! Wells.. keep your passion burning for God, He honours you when you trust in Him! Thank God for a dependable and concerned brother like you!
Ben - Hey.. I know you are really busy with your work.. I know that you have specially taken time to prepare and be part of our group! thanks. without you, I wouldn't be able to handle the different groups of people in the Group. Thank God your love in His Kingdom! Let's jiayou together in Church and Crusade!
Hannah - Thanks for your sharing.. and I really thank God for a sister like you. You are also an encouragement for me! Your authencity and love for God is admirable! Cont' to walk with him. I believe he loves you and will eventually lead you as he knows best!
Meigee - I'm really glad you came upon my invitation. You are really precious to me! I meant I remember that when there was nobody to rely on.. you were there for me. I hope in the same way that I can be here for you too! God is never far away.. He is always with you. I believe that His Love will bring you through in the many years ahead.
Wen lin - Although i've only known you for a short period of time.. but you are so special! I am so glad to have you on Saturdays and Sundays. Your presence made a difference in church. You may not have realised but as a big church family, we (and myself)will always be willing to support you and walk with you!
Joanna - I thank God that He has gifted you in many areas and you have placed his talents into good use. i'm glad that you are in the Group. Be God's runner and finish this race well as God has commanded! Appreciate you having a heart for people around you!
Shi hui - You know.. your presence does make a difference in YM. You may not be those prominent people serving in Church.. but you know.. i'll always remember how you have been warm and nice to me when i first join YS. I still keeps the pretty handicrafts that you made for me! thanks shihui for being such a beautiful angel to me.
Kenny - Thanks for all your sharing in Church. Thanks for your openness! It is the Key to knowing God better. Really! When we realised more truths in our lives then only we will allow Him to work in us. Thank God for you in our team! We are a family altogether. So let's cont' to care for one another in the Group!
Emmanuel - Hee.. tho i often see you in school.. but we hardly get to tok. I know you are such a friendly guy. Frm Fmss to MI to Ngee Ann.. ahaa.. Cont' to seek God ya. I know that the best way of walking with God is to never let go of Daddy's hand! Really glad that you took this step of Faith to find out more about God!!
Shawn - Eh.. we've haven't really got the chance to cross path. This campaign gave me a chance to know you a little better. wells.. i really appreciate you! tho you often come tired... but its the effort that you put into it.. that really make up you. God never forsake, never tires.. you can be sure of his steadfast love. Take care bro.. army may be tiring.. but You have always got His Love to pull you through!
Chris - bro.. you have been busy busy busy with your work.. you know.. its been a long time since i see you playing on sundays.. dun cloud your life with work.. take time to enjoy and have pleasurable time with God. I really hope to see you every week! Angels always rejoices when we choose to walk closer with God and his people!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]