Thursday, July 20, 2006

today!

what a day!!

today began pretty weirdly.. but still ok in the end..

went to church.. had a 2hour chat with rudy and wendy.. ya. everything in the room is to be kept confidential. But i only know that i cried and cried and cried lo... I duno what to say about the whole conversation. ok. I shldn't comment but. My personal thot is that its quite a tough day!!

After which i did sth.. i dun expect myself to do. But i'm glad i made a new friend today. He is so funny la. Just walked over and introduce himself. ahahaa.. but after tokking to that group of friends.. I really felt better and more ready for crusade. Thank God.

Timing was so perfect. I reached at 5pm at crusade today! hee.. but then.. i felt like crying at the end of the life meeting. because.. qingwen and sharon wu are leaving ngee ann. i'm was so sad that i almost cried. cos... I held back. and i really held back very hard.

while typing all these i cried again. i need a rest.

transitions can be so painful.

God please be around to hold me.

tata

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]