Sunday, July 23, 2006

well wells...

oh mans.. tiring man. just explaining things to people!! msn is so confusing. anyway..... i just wanna come online to blog de la. in the end tok tok tok.. until i also luan. good tt all go sleep liao. hee.

oh okok. back to the correct topic.
today i went to church! yay. i attended church. I din run away. First step to recovery is to go church. why? face the people la. haiz. I somemore stand in front to sing.. face so many people lo...

but erm.. i also losing voice le la. haa.. but today worship was good. I enjoyed it. tho it wasn't exactly smooth. but i think if no problem beri fake la. sheow en led. it feels like outreach team! haaa. duno lah.

fel..ask me if she could bring her friend to our church! tt's like so good la! of cos no problem! I look forward to be sharing christ with people!

haha.. today only got one person ask me to smile. but in fact.. i was smiling all the way lo. smile until need to rest de mah. or else smile fakely is no use de lo. haiz. I dun wan to be like hypocrites to try to be happy when i'm not lo.

Adult world is so frustrating.. so many masks.. even have to be happy when you are not. can i just be happy when i'm happy and sad when i'm sad? Zhen shi de. can only cry during wake and funerals is it?

no la. tt sounded too extreme! ok. i shldn't be biased. especially got so many people reading my blog. you nv know if pastor is reading too. hahaa..

yup. i decided that.. blog is quite a good thing la. I'm pretty true to people. so that people can choose to be true to me. I drop my naive thot that being true to others.. they will be true to you. cos its their choice. they can hide in their mask forever. thinking that is ok. want to hide.. let them lo. i already did what i could possibly do. sigh.

I know la. God wouldn't let me give up on people. because.. he nv did give up on me. ok ok. i know le. i'm going to cont' to use my broken heart to mend brokenness.

whew.. another day just passed.. hee.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]